Butter – 1 3/4 tblsp
Cream – 125 gms
Plain Wafers – 50 gms, crushed
Condensed Milk – 2 1/2 tblsp
Strawberries – 100 gms, sliced plus some more for garnishing
1. Mix the wafers and butter in a bowl.
2. Combine the condensed milk and cream in an another bowl.
3. Take 2 small cups and divide the wafers between them.
4. Add a layer of the cream mixture followed by strawberry slices.
5. Repeat until the cups are full.
6. Garnish with strawberries and keep the cups in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Serve chilled.
Strawberry Trifle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Strawberry Trifle from Awesome Cuisine.