Butter – 1 3/4 tblsp
Cream – 125 gms
Plain Wafers – 50 gms, crushed
Condensed Milk – 2 1/2 tblsp
Strawberries – 100 gms, sliced plus some more for garnishing
1. Mix the wafers and butter in a bowl.
2. Combine the condensed milk and cream in an another bowl.
3. Take 2 small cups and divide the wafers between them.
4. Add a layer of the cream mixture followed by strawberry slices.
5. Repeat until the cups are full.
6. Garnish with strawberries and keep the cups in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Serve chilled.
Strawberry Trifle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Strawberry Trifle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.