Rice – 1 1/2 to 2 cups, cooked
Capsicums – 2, small, (1 red and 1 capsicum), finely chopped
Celery – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
Butter – 2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the onions and celery.
3. Saute for a minute or two until onions turn light golden.
4. Add the capsicums and cook till tender.
5. Add the rice and mix well.
6. Add salt and pepper powder.
7. Stir well and remove.
8. Serve at once.
Tip: If desired, you can add cooked chicken pieces.
Image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/taminator/3165610723/