Pineapples – 2 1/2 cups, chopped
Jaggery – 250 gms (adjust based on the sweetness requirement), dissolved in 2 cups of water
Water – 1/2 cup, boiled, cooled
Coconut Milk – 2 cups, thick
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Gently boil the dissolved jaggery for 2 to 3 minutes and strain. The strained syrup should be thick and should give you 2 cups .
2. Heat 1/2 cup of water in a pan.
3. Add the chopped pineapples and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup of jaggery syrup and cook till the pineapples pieces are cooked and firm.
5. Add the remaining jaggery syrup and cook over low flame.
6. Add the coconut milk and cardamom powder.
7. Stir well until combined.
8. Remove and pour into small cups.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !