Puzhungal Arisi (Boiled Rice) – 2 cups
Jaggery – 1 cup
Passi Paruppu (Moong Dal) – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Soak the rice for 2 hours and grind smoothly.
2. Soak the paasi paruppu for 30 minutes.
3. Dissolve the jaggery in a pan of water and gently boil till sticky and thick.
4. Drain the paruppu and grind together with cardamom powder.
5. Add the rice flour to the jaggery along with the paruppu.
6. Gently simmer for a minute and remove.
7. Form into desired shapes and steam cook for 10 minutes.
How to Make Paasi Paruppu (Moong Dal) Kozhukattai Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paasi Paruppu (Moong Dal) Kozhukattai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.