Sweet Potatoes – 2, boiled, mashed
Mint Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Green Chillies – 3 to 4, finely chopped
Gram Flour – 2 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute the mashed sweet poatoes.
2. Add salt, green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and gram flour.
3. Stir well and saute for a minute.
4. Remove and keep aside to cool.
5. Then shape them into small vadais.
6. Heat oil for frying in a pan.
7. Fry the prepared vadais till golden brown.
8. Serve with mint chutney or ketchup.