Milk – 1 litre
Almond Powder – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cashewnuts – few
Raisins – few
1. Heat little ghee in a frying pan.
2. Fry the cashewnuts and raisins. Keep aside.
3. Mix almond powder and sugar with milk.
4. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add cashewnuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
6. Stir well and remove.
Instant Payasam Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Instant Payasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.