Milk – 1 litre
Almond Powder – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cashewnuts – few
Raisins – few
1. Heat little ghee in a frying pan.
2. Fry the cashewnuts and raisins. Keep aside.
3. Mix almond powder and sugar with milk.
4. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add cashewnuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
6. Stir well and remove.
How to Make Instant Payasam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Instant Payasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.