Milk – 1 litre
Almond Powder – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cashewnuts – few
Raisins – few
1. Heat little ghee in a frying pan.
2. Fry the cashewnuts and raisins. Keep aside.
3. Mix almond powder and sugar with milk.
4. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add cashewnuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
6. Stir well and remove.
Instant Payasam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Instant Payasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.