Onions – 250 gms, big, finely chopped
Gingelly Oil – 100 ml
Sun Dried Chillies (Mor Milagai) – 10
Salt as per taste
Tamarind – a medium sized ball
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Heat 1 tblsp oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions.
3. Add mor milagai, tamarind and salt.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Grind to a paste and keep aside.
6. Heat the remaining oil in the pan.
7. Fry the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
8. Add the ground paste and stir well.
9. Remove when oil starts to separate.
10. This stays good for a week.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !