Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Butter – 1 tblsp
Omam (Kalonji) – 1/2 tsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the flour, salt, butter, omam, cooking soda and enough water in a bowl.
2. Mix well to a poori dough consistency.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into small chapatis using a greased rolling pin.
4. Slice these chapatis into small 1/2 inch pieces.
5. Heat oil for frying in a deep pan.
6. Fry the prepared chips in batches till light golden and crisp.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve as a snack.
image credit: browntree.in
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !