Chicken Wings – 500 gms
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Five Spice Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
1. Combine the rice flour and five spice powder in a ziplock plastic bag.
2. Add salt and pepper powder.
3. Add the chicken wings and shake well until the wings are coated evenly.
4. After 15 minutes, transfer the chicken wings to a large, greased baking tray.
5. Drizzle a little oil and place the tray in a preheated oven at 350F/175C.
6. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until the chicken wings are golden and cooked.
7. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve with sweet chilli sauce or ketchup.
image credit: leitesculinaria.com
Please give the recipe of Five Spice Powder for chicken wings.
Can you give the recipe of Five spice powder