Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Jaggery – 1/2 cup, powdered
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coconut – 2 tblsp, grated
Oil – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Dissolve the jaggery in a cup of water and strain to a bowl.
2. Add wheat flour, rice flour, coconut, cardamom powder and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well to a dosa batter consistency.
4. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
5. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
6. Spread evenly and apply oil around the edges.
7. Cook on both sides till golden.
8. Remove and serve hot.
image credit: showmethecurry.com