Wheat Flour – 1 1/2 cup
Cabbage – 2 tblsp, grated
Potato – 1, boiled, peeled, mashed
Green Peas – 1 tblsp, boiled
Onion – 1 tblsp, grated
Carrot – 1, grated
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Paneer – 2 tblsp, grated
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Ghee – 2 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine salt, 1 tsp ghee with wheat flour.
2. Add little warm water and knead well to a chapati dough consistency.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
4. Fry the cumin seeds till golden.
5. Add cabbage, onions, carrot and saute well.
6. Add the mashed potatoes, peas, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, paneer and little salt.
7. Stir well and cook for a minute.
8. Remove and keep aside.
9. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into a medium sized chapati.
10. Place 2 tsp of the vegetable mixture and roll them tightly.
11. Seal the edges with wet fingers and keep aside.
12. Mix a little oil with the remaining ghee and keep aside.
13. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
14. Add a little oil-ghee mixture and place the prepared rolls.
15. Cook till the rolls are light golden brown on both sides.
16. Remove and serve hot.