Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Carrot – 1, medium, grated
Jeera – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled, grated
Garlic – 2 cloves, grated
Oil – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped (optional)
1. Add the carrot, jeera, coriander leaves (if using), ginger and garlic with the batter.
2. Mix well.
3. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
5. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides till light golden brown.
6. Remove and serve at once with chutney and sambar.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: shantipriyaskitchen.blogspot.com