Chicken Legs (or Breasts) – 2
Dijon Mustard – 1 tblsp
Honey – 1/4 cup, melted (or Butter)
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder on the chicken.
2. Mix the mustard and honey in a bowl.
3. Marinate the chicken legs in this for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Place the marinated chicken legs on a baking tray.
5. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 200C/400F.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is browned.
Image credit: sparkpeople.com
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.