Chicken – 250 gms, cleaned, washed, chopped, drained
Onions – 3, chopped
Dry Red Chillies – 10
Gingelly Oil – 1/4 cup
Saunf – 1 tsp
Saunf Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – little
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add the saunf, red chillies and stir-fry for a minute or two.
3. Add the onions and saute for another minute or until the onions turn light brow.
4. Add the chicken pieces, turmeric powder and mix well.
5. Reduce flame to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add salt, saunf powder, curry leaves and stir.
7. Cook for a minute more and remove from flame.
8. Serve with roti or naan.
Image credit: BBC Good Food
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !