Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, boiled
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Mint Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the corn kernels coarsely.
2. Combine this with the mashed potato, green chillies, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and mint leaves.
3. Mix well and shape them into small balls.
4. Flatten them into rounds and keep aside.
5. Heat little oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Pan-fry the tikkis till golden brown on both sides.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
Corn Tikki Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Corn Tikki Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.