Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, boiled
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Mint Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the corn kernels coarsely.
2. Combine this with the mashed potato, green chillies, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and mint leaves.
3. Mix well and shape them into small balls.
4. Flatten them into rounds and keep aside.
5. Heat little oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Pan-fry the tikkis till golden brown on both sides.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.