Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, boiled
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Mint Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind the corn kernels coarsely.
2. Combine this with the mashed potato, green chillies, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and mint leaves.
3. Mix well and shape them into small balls.
4. Flatten them into rounds and keep aside.
5. Heat little oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Pan-fry the tikkis till golden brown on both sides.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
Corn Tikki Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Corn Tikki Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.