Kollu (Horse Gram) – 1/4 cup
Curd – 1 cup, thick
Nellikai (Amla) – 1, seed removed, grated
Green Chilli – 2
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Coconut – 2 tsp, grated
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the horse gram for 2 hours and drain.
2. Grind to a coarse paste.
3. Grind the coconut and green chillies to a paste and keep aside.
4. Combine the ground horse gram, coconut-green chilli paste, amla, cumin powder, salt and curd in a big bowl.
5. Mix well.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Fry the mustard seeds and add to the pachadi.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !