Idli – 4, chopped
Paneer – 1 cup, crumbled or cubed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Idli Milagai Podi (Idli Chutney Powder) – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Gingelly Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add green chillies and tomatoes.
4. Saute for another minute or two.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Separately fry the paneer and idli pieces till light golden brown.
7. Combine the paneer, idli and tomato mixture in a mixing bowl.
8. Add salt, idli milagai podi and stir well until combined.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.