Pudina (Mint Leaves) – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – few
Green Chilli – 1
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Cheese – 2 slices
Butter – 1 tsp
Cucumber – 1/2, sliced
Bread Slices – 4
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together the mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chilli to a paste.
2. Add a pinch of salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Apply butter on one bread slice and spread the ground pudina chutney on top.
4. Place a cheese slice, followed by 2 slices of cucumber and cover with another bread slice.
5. Repeat the same with the other two bread slices.
6. Toast the sandwich and serve with ketchup.
Makes 2 sandwiches
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.