Bread Slices – 2
Butter – 1 to 2 tsp
Chocolate – 1 bar (about 50 to 75 gms)
1. Apply butter on the bread slices.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place them on one bread slice.
3. Cover with the other slice and sprinkle a few chocolate pieces on top.
4. Heat a tawa over low flame.
5. Place the sandwich on the tawa and cover with a pan.
6. Cook till the chocolate pieces have melted and the bread slices are golden brown.
7. Remove and serve at once.
Tip: You can also use a sandwich maker instead of cooking in a pan.
image credit: burrp.com