Bread Slices – 4
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Carrot – 1, boiled, mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 cups
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the mashed potatoes and carrot.
4. Mix well.
5. Add garam masala powder, pepper powder, salt and coriander leaves.
6. Dip the bread slices in water and squeeze out excess water.
7. Add to the bowl and mix well.
8. Shape the mixture into small balls and roll them into small cylinders.
9. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
10. Deep fry the prepared rolls till golden brown.
11. Remove and drain excess oil.
12. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney of choice.
Image credit: Youtube/Manjulas Kitchen
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !