Chapati – 4, cooked or ready made, cut into small pieces
Oil – 1, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 2, finely chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions till translucent.
3. Add the tomatoes and garlic.
4. Fry for a minute or two.
5. Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
6. Stir well and add the chopped chapatis.
7. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until well combined.
8. Add the cheese and coriander leaves.
9. Cover the pan with a lid for a minute.
10. Remove and serve at once.
This can be made with leftover chapatis also.
Image credit: yourcookerybook.com
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !