Pumpkin – 250 gms, peeled, cubed, seeds removed
Beetroot – 225 gms, cubed
Chickpeas – 200 gms, soaked for 2 hours, drained, rinsed
Avocado – 1/2, peeled, chopped
Feta Cheese – 50 gms, cubed
Baby Spinach Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Olive Oil – 1/2 tblsp
For the dressing:
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Red Wine Vinegar – 1/2 tblsp
Maple Syrup – 1 tsp
1. Place the pumpkin pieces on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350F/175C or until tender.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
6. Now mix the pumpkin, beetroot, chickpeas, avocado, cheese and spinach leaves.
7. Toss well until combined.
image credit: food52.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !