Watermelon – 1/2, large, cut into medium size pieces
Cheese – 1/4 cup, crumbled
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Sea Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for brushing
1. Brush the watermelon pieces with the oil and grill them on a preheated grill for 2 minutes on each side.
2. Transfer to a plate.
3. Sprinkle cheese, salt, pepper powder and mint leaves.
4. Serve at once.
Grilled Watermelon Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Watermelon Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.