Watermelon – 1/2, large, cut into medium size pieces
Cheese – 1/4 cup, crumbled
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Sea Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for brushing
1. Brush the watermelon pieces with the oil and grill them on a preheated grill for 2 minutes on each side.
2. Transfer to a plate.
3. Sprinkle cheese, salt, pepper powder and mint leaves.
4. Serve at once.
Grilled Watermelon Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Watermelon Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.