Salmon Fillets – 2 to 3 pieces, sliced
Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp, toasted
For the Hoisin Glaze:
Hoisin Sauce – 2 tblsp
Light Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1/4 tsp, ground
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/8 tsp
1. Combine all the glaze ingredients in a bowl and keep aside until required.
2. Cook the salmon steaks on a preheated grill for a minute on each side.
3. Brush with the glaze on both sides and cook on the grill until done.
4. Brush again once or twice.
5. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and remove the steaks from the grill.
6. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes or with blanched asparagus.