Prawns – 400 gms, shelled, deveined
Chinese Five Spice Powder – 1/8 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
Butter – 1 tblsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salt as per taste
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Add the prawns and cook for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Add the pepper powder, five spice powder, sugar and salt.
5. Mix well.
6. Cook till the prawns turn slight orange and start to curl up.
7. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice.
8. Stir to mix well and transfer to a plate.
9. Serve hot.
Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.