Spaghetti – 150 gms
Butter – 2 tblsp
Garlic – 3/4 tblsp, minced
Shrimp Paste – 1 tblsp
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Basil Leaves – few, chopped, for garnish
1. Cook the spaghetti as per package instructions.
2. Heat butter in a pan.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the shrimp paste, olive oil and pasta.
5. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
7. Garnish with basil leaves.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !