Idlis – 6, cut into small pieces
Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Green Chillies – 2
Tomatoes – 2
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Cinnamon – a small stick
Saunf – little
Bay Leaf – 1
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the tomatoes, green chillies, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
3. Remove and cool.
4. Then grind to a smooth paste.
5. Add 1 tsp oil to the pan.
6. Fry the cinnamon, saunf and bay leaf for 30 seconds.
7. Add onions and saute well.
8. Add the ground paste and salt.
9. Stir well and add the chopped idlis.
10. Stir-fry for a minute and remove.
image credit: blog explore
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !