Prawns – 375 gms, shelled, deveined
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Rava – 75 gms, coarse
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the prawns, lime juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Roll the prawns in the rava and deep fry until golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with desired chutney or sauce.