Prawns – 375 gms, shelled, deveined
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Rava – 75 gms, coarse
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the prawns, lime juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Roll the prawns in the rava and deep fry until golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with desired chutney or sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !