Prawns – 375 gms, shelled, deveined
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Rava – 75 gms, coarse
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the prawns, lime juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Roll the prawns in the rava and deep fry until golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with desired chutney or sauce.
Karwari Prawns Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Karwari Prawns Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.