Maida – 1 cup
Rava – 1 cup, sifted, dry roasted
Sugar – 250 gms
Cardamoms – 3, powdered
Cashewnuts – 10
Eggs – 4
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water to the rava and soak for 15 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs well and keep aside.
3. Combine the maida and rava in a bowl. Mix well.
4. Add the beaten eggs and sugar.
5. Stir to mix well.
6. Add the cardamoms and cashewnuts. Stir once again.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Pour the batter using a small ladle and cook the paniyaram on both sides.
9. Repeat until all batter has been used up.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.