Black Sesame Seeds (Ellu) – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 2 cloves
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Coconut – 3 tblsp, grated
Curry Leaves – handful
Tamarind – a small ball
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast all the ingredients (except salt), separately, for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Combine and add salt.
3. Sprinkle a little water and grind to a thick paste.
4. Serve with rice.
Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.