Black Sesame Seeds (Ellu) – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 2 cloves
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Coconut – 3 tblsp, grated
Curry Leaves – handful
Tamarind – a small ball
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast all the ingredients (except salt), separately, for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Combine and add salt.
3. Sprinkle a little water and grind to a thick paste.
4. Serve with rice.
Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.