Black Sesame Seeds (Ellu) – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 2 cloves
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Coconut – 3 tblsp, grated
Curry Leaves – handful
Tamarind – a small ball
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast all the ingredients (except salt), separately, for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Combine and add salt.
3. Sprinkle a little water and grind to a thick paste.
4. Serve with rice.
Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ellu (Sesame) Thuvaiyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.