Sorakkai (Bottle Gourd) – 1/4 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Coconut – 2 tblsp, grated
Tamarind – a small ball
Coriander Leaves – handful
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Add the sorakkai, onions, green chillies, coconut, tamarind, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Then grind to a smooth paste.
6. Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
7. Fry the urad dal and mustard seeds till the seeds start to splutter.
8. Pour into the chutney.
How to Make Sorakkai Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sorakkai Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.