Sorakkai (Bottle Gourd) – 1/4 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Coconut – 2 tblsp, grated
Tamarind – a small ball
Coriander Leaves – handful
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Add the sorakkai, onions, green chillies, coconut, tamarind, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Then grind to a smooth paste.
6. Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
7. Fry the urad dal and mustard seeds till the seeds start to splutter.
8. Pour into the chutney.
Sorakkai Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sorakkai Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.