Sorakkai (Bottle Gourd) – 1/4 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Coconut – 2 tblsp, grated
Tamarind – a small ball
Coriander Leaves – handful
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Add the sorakkai, onions, green chillies, coconut, tamarind, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Then grind to a smooth paste.
6. Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
7. Fry the urad dal and mustard seeds till the seeds start to splutter.
8. Pour into the chutney.
Sorakkai Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sorakkai Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.