Bread Slices – 10
Idly Rice (Parboiled Rice) – 200 gms
Dry Red Chillies – 2
Tomato – 1, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the rice for 1 hour.
2. Add the red chillies, ginger, onions, tomatoes, bread slices, salt and grind to a thick batter.
3. Mix well.
4. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
5. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
6. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides till golden brown.
7. Remove and serve hot with chutney or sambar of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !