Bread Slices – 4, crusts removed, crumbled
Maida – 100 gms
Rice Flour – 100 gms
Gram Flour – 100 gms
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cheese as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the maida, rice flour, corn flour and gram flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, bread crumbs, pepper powder, chilli powder and cheese.
3. Add a little water and mix well to a thick paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Drop small balls of the paste and fry till golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve as a snack.