Potatoes – 6, large, cut into 1/4 inch sticks
Vegetable Oil – 6 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder or Paprika Powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
1. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and pour enough cold water to cover it.
2. Keep aside for 30 to 40 minutes or overnight.
3. Drain the water and pat dry.
4. Add the oil and salt. Toss well to mix.
5. Transfer them to a greased baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 450F.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, turning them every 10 to 12 minutes, until golden and crisp.
8. Remove and serve.
9. Add additional salt and chilli powder if required.
Baked French Fries Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Baked French Fries Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.