Cluster Beans (Kothavarangai) – 500 gms, chopped
Tamarind Extract – 1 cup
Sambar Powder – 4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Toor Dal – 2 cups, boiled
Salt as per taste
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
3. Add the cluster beans and saute well.
4. Add the tamarind extract and salt.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Add the cooked dal and coriander leaves.
7. Cook till it starts to thicken.
8. Allow it to boil once and remove.
9. Serve hot.
Kothavarangai Puli Kootu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kothavarangai Puli Kootu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.