Moong Dal – 1 cup, soaked for 2 hours
Spinach (Palak Keerai) – 1 bunch, washed, cleaned, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled, chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Green Chillies – 2
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the moong dal, salt, green chillies, cumin seeds, saunf and ginger.
2. Grind together and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the chopped onions and spinach.
4. Mix well.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6. Deep fry small portions of the dough, few at a time, till golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve as a snack.
Palak Pakoda Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Palak Pakoda Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.