Maida (Kadalai Maavu) – 1/2 cup
Small Onions – 5, chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1/4 cup, boiled
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 2
Coriander Leaves – few
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions, tomato, carrot, peas, ginger and green chillies for a minute.
3. Add salt and stir well.
4. Remove and allow it to cool.
5. Add maida and mix well, adding enough water, to a dosa batter consistency.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Pour a ladleful of the batter.
8. Spread evenly.
9. Sprinkle coriander leaves and cook on both sides with little oil.
10. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.