Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 to 2 cups
Wheat Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Maida – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Ajwain – 1/4 tsp
Butter as per taste
1. Pressure cook and grind the corn to a fine paste.
2. Mix wheat flour and maida in a bowl.
3. Add salt, corn paste and ajwain.
4. Sprinkle some water and knead well to a pliable dough.
5. Pinch small balls of the dough and roll them out into medium size chapatis.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Cook the chapatis on both sides adding some melted butter around the edges.
8. Remove and apply some more butter on both sides.
9. Serve hot with side dish of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !