Chicken – 1, small, cut into bite-sized pieces, washed, dried
Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Onion – 1/2, sliced into rings
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Mix the turmeric powder, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Rub this all over the chicken and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan over high flame.
4. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry until it starts to brown lightly, about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Reduce flame to medium and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Add sugar and onion rings.
7. Cook until the chicken is done and onions are lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
image credit: realthairecipes.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !