Maida Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2,, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – little
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. Mix rice flour, maida, salt and asafoetida powder with enough water.
2. Do not make it too thick or too watery.
3. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
6. Add the green chillies and ginger.
7. Fry for 30 seconds and add to the batter.
8. Add curry leaves and mix well.
9. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
10. Pour a ladleful of the batter into the centre and spread evenly.
11. Add a little oil around the edges and cook till light brown.
12. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Maida Dosai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Maida Dosai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.