Maida Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2,, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – little
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. Mix rice flour, maida, salt and asafoetida powder with enough water.
2. Do not make it too thick or too watery.
3. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
6. Add the green chillies and ginger.
7. Fry for 30 seconds and add to the batter.
8. Add curry leaves and mix well.
9. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
10. Pour a ladleful of the batter into the centre and spread evenly.
11. Add a little oil around the edges and cook till light brown.
12. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Maida Dosai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Maida Dosai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.