White Fish Fillets – 2
Almonds – 1 tblsp, slivered
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Butter – 4 tblsp, melted
Mayonnaise – 2 to 3 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Mix lemon juice, salt and 1 tsp of butter in a baking dish.
2. Place the fish fillets and spread mayonnaise over the fish.
3. Mix the breadcrumbs, remaining butter and almonds.
4. Sprinkle this over the fish.
5. Transfer the dish to a preheated oven at 400F.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is all white.
7. Serve with rice or salad.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: food.com