Sorakkai (Bottle Gourd) – 1 cup, chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Dry Red Chillies – 2, small
Curry Leaves – few
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Flax Seeds Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the mustard seeds, urad dal and red chillies for a minute.
3. Add the chopped sorakkai.
4. Add turmeric powder and salt.
5. Stir to mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
6. Sprinkle a little water if required.
7. Reduce flame to low and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Stir well.
9. Add flax seeds powder and curry leaves.
10. Cook for another 2 minutes.
11. Remove and serve with rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !