Murungai Keerai (Drumstick Leaves) – 1 cup, cleaned, washed
Small Onions – 2, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove
Black Peppercorns – 1/4 tsp, powdered
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add keerai, onions, garlic and tomato.
3. Saute well for a minute or two.
4. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste.
5. Transfer to the pan over low flame.
6. Add the cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
7. Pour enough water and bring to a boil.
8. Serve hot.
Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.