Murungai Keerai (Drumstick Leaves) – 1 cup, cleaned, washed
Small Onions – 2, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove
Black Peppercorns – 1/4 tsp, powdered
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add keerai, onions, garlic and tomato.
3. Saute well for a minute or two.
4. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste.
5. Transfer to the pan over low flame.
6. Add the cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
7. Pour enough water and bring to a boil.
8. Serve hot.
Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.