Bajra (Kambu) – 3 cups
Red Rice – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 1 cup
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tblsp
Aval – handful
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the bajra and red rice separately for 5 hours.
2. Combine urad dal and fenugreek seeds and soak them together for 5 hours.
3. Grind the bajra first and once it is 3/4th done add red rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds.
4. Grind to a smooth batter.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
8. Cook on both sides adding little oil.
9. Remove and serve hot with chutney of choice.
image credit: poornimacookbook.blogspot.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !