Karamani – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cinnamon – a small piece
Green Chilli – 2
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure cook the karamani and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Add onions and cinnamon.
4. Saute well.
5. Add tomatoes, green chillies and garlic.
6. Cook for a minute or two and keep aside to cool.
7. Then grind to a smooth paste.
8. Add this to the cooked karamani and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add salt and coriander leaves.
10. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
11. Remove and serve hot with chapati or rice.
How to Make Karamani Gravy Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Karamani Gravy Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.