Karamani – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cinnamon – a small piece
Green Chilli – 2
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure cook the karamani and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Add onions and cinnamon.
4. Saute well.
5. Add tomatoes, green chillies and garlic.
6. Cook for a minute or two and keep aside to cool.
7. Then grind to a smooth paste.
8. Add this to the cooked karamani and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add salt and coriander leaves.
10. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
11. Remove and serve hot with chapati or rice.
Karamani Gravy Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Karamani Gravy Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.