Karamani – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cinnamon – a small piece
Green Chilli – 2
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure cook the karamani and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Add onions and cinnamon.
4. Saute well.
5. Add tomatoes, green chillies and garlic.
6. Cook for a minute or two and keep aside to cool.
7. Then grind to a smooth paste.
8. Add this to the cooked karamani and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add salt and coriander leaves.
10. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
11. Remove and serve hot with chapati or rice.
Karamani Gravy Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Karamani Gravy Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.