Agathi Keerai – 1 cup, chopped
Moong Dal – 1 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
Dry Red Chilli – 1
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry mustard seeds, urad dal and red chilli till the seeds start to splutter.
3. Add the chopped keerai and stir.
4. Add turmeric powder and moong dal.
5. Sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid.
6. Reduce flame to low and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some more water and cook tiill the keerai is done.
8. Add sugar and salt.
9. Stir to mix well.
10. Serve as a side dish with rice.
Agathi Keerai Poriyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Agathi Keerai Poriyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.