Broccoli – 1 cup, washed, finely chopped
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1/4 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Saute the broccoli for a minute or two. Remove to a bowl.
3. Add wheat flour, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
4. Mix well and knead to a pliable dough.
5. Pinch small-medium size balls and roll them into chapatis.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Cook the chapatis with little oil on both sides.
8. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !