Ready-made Pizza Crust – 1
Sun-dried Tomatoes – 1/4 cup
Shrimps – 1 cup, cooked, medium, peeled, deveined
Cheese – 1/4 cup, shredded
Pizza Sauce – 1/4 cup
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
Green Capsicum – 1/2 cup, sliced, seeds removed
1. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust.
2. Arrange the shrimps, tomatoes and capsicum over the sauce.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper powder.
4. Transfer to a preheated oven at 450F.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned at the edges.
6. Remove and serve.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.