Potatoes – 4, large, peeled, sliced thinly
Olive Oil – 6 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. In a large bowl, add the sliced potatoes.
2. Add oil and mix well.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
4. Toss well.
5. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the tray in a preheated oven.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400F or until golden brown.
8. Season lightly with salt and pepper powder.
Baked Potato Chips Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Baked Potato Chips from Awesome Cuisine.