Potatoes – 4, large, peeled, sliced thinly
Olive Oil – 6 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. In a large bowl, add the sliced potatoes.
2. Add oil and mix well.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
4. Toss well.
5. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the tray in a preheated oven.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400F or until golden brown.
8. Season lightly with salt and pepper powder.
Baked Potato Chips Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Baked Potato Chips Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.