Potatoes – 4, large, peeled, sliced thinly
Olive Oil – 6 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. In a large bowl, add the sliced potatoes.
2. Add oil and mix well.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
4. Toss well.
5. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the tray in a preheated oven.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400F or until golden brown.
8. Season lightly with salt and pepper powder.
Baked Potato Chips Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Baked Potato Chips Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.